Saturday, June 22, 2013

Understanding the Miracle Power of Love!




By Dr. David O. Oyedepo

Last week, it was established that the Love of God is fundamentally a choice, but that choice must be empowered by the Holy Spirit for maximum and sustainable delivery. We also understood that when your love for God graduates into marriage, you become a kingdom first lady, and you are enthroned to command the supernatural.
In continuation of last week’s teaching, we shall be examining the second part captioned: Understanding the Miracle Power of Love.”
We must first understand that love is the greatest spiritual asset of every believer. It is what defines your worth in the race of life, because that is your connectivity to divinity. Divinity is full of wonders, and love is our connectivity to divinity! 
Every certified lover of God is a living wonder on earth.  It is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him (1 Corinthians 2:9). That is what makes love the master key to a world of wonders.
When you are truly grounded in the love of Christ, you become supernaturally connected to divinity; and that is what guarantees your dominion.
Love is the greatest of all spiritual virtues (1 Corinthians 13:13). So, without this virtue at work in your life, you will remain spiritually poor, beggarly, and the struggles of your life will continue.
Love is your spiritual connectivity to God; that is why it is the platform for the flow and operation of signs and wonders.
What is Love in this Context?
If you don’t know what love is, you will not know when it is at work in you.
                               I.            Love can be defined as a God-first Lifestyle: That simply means, God having the first place in all your considerations. The “God-first Lifestyle”  is loving God with all your heart, soul and mind (Matthew 22:36-40). When you make room for God first, you become a man and a woman wondered at.

                             II.            It is a Kingdom Priority Lifestyle.
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you (Matthew 6:33). What Jesus meant was, seek ye first the advancement, promotion and expansion of the kingdom –in righteousness not faking it, and all these things that others are dying to get, shall be added unto you. Jesus said, upon love hangs the whole commandment. So, when the law of love is fulfilled, the blessings of Deuteronomy 28:1-12 flows natural into your life.
                          III.               Love is Identifying with Jesus. Love, is publicly identifying with Christ and His word, wherever you find yourself (Mark 8:38). When you are truly in love with God, you will identify with Him openly, publicly and “everywherely.”
                          IV.            It is Placing God above all else including Self. A large crowd was travelling with Jesus, and suddenly He turned and said:  If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple (Luke 14:26-27).  That means, whosoever does not love Me more than he loves his father, mother, children and his own life, is not truly in love and is not fit to be My disciple. When you come to the point where you place God above all else –including self, you are set to be released as a wonder to your world.
                            V.               Love is, loving what God loves. And God’s greatest love, is the salvation of souls (2 Peter 3:9). When you are truly in love, you are never ashamed of telling people about Jesus.
How great is this Virtue of Love?
The Bible calls love the greatest. It is greater than faith and hope. Love will always deliver what faith cannot deliver (1 Corinthians 13:13).
1.     Love is Failure-Proof. Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away (1 Corinthians 13:8). Love never fails, because God is love; that is what makes love a failure-proof virtue.
2.     Love makes you Indestructible. Whatever will destroy a certified and genuine lover, will have to destroy God first. Fire cannot destroy Him, because He is a consuming fire (Deuteronomy 9:3). God is the fire that consumes fire, so when you walk in His love, you become indestructible!

3.     Love makes you Fearless. Fear is what makes a prey of believers. It is what opens the door to our tormentors, and robs you of your God–ordained victory. But when the love of God overwhelms you, you become fearless (1 John 4:18-20). When you love is perfect, fear is eradicated. Fearlessness is the platform for supernatural victory in the battles of life (Hebrews 2:14-15). 
4.     Love Guarantees instant Answers to Prayers. Every anointed lover enjoys the blessedness of instant answers to prayers (1 John 3:22-23). So, love is the commandment that qualifies you for supernatural additions of what God knows you need (1 Kings 3:13).
5.     Love is a Booster of Supernatural Intelligence. When you are in love, you access the realms of surpassing intelligence and mental prowess. through love, you have access to ultimate wisdom that the world cannot stop (Proverbs 8:15-16).
When you are connected to divinity, the virtues of divinity begin to have natural expressions in your life. I am talking about God –the only wise God; so, when you connect to His surpassing wisdom, you tap into His fountain of wisdom, and love is what connects you to God’s Wisdom. Just plug the pipe of your ordinary brain to His super heavenly brain and the virtues of His brain begins to flow into you. At that point, you begin to partake of His brain Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) (Genesis 41:38-44).
6.     Every Lover of God is supernaturally Joyful. One of the great virtues of this love is supernatural Joy; unspeakable full of glory. If you are not joyful, you are not in love.  David praised God seven times a day (Psalm 119:164; James 5:13; Philippians 4:4). Joy is what enhances your joy access to revelation, divine strength and health (Isaiah 12:3; Nehemiah 8:10).
7.        It engenders Supernatural Breakthroughs. As you perfect your love for God, you will begin to command unlimited breakthroughs naturally. When you obey all that He commands, He sets you up on high above all nations of the earth (Deuteronomy 28:1-12). Amazing breakthroughs become your portion when you fulfil all the commandments; and love is the fulfilment of all the laws (Romans 8:10, 13).
Giving: our Proof of Love
Therefore, as ye abound in everything, in faith, and utterance, and knowledge, and in all diligence, and in your love to us, see that ye abound in this grace also.I speak not by commandment, but by occasion of the forwardness of others, and to prove the sincerity of your love (2 Corinthians 8:8).
We prove the sincerity of our love by our giving. If you are not a giver, you are not a lover (1 John 3:17-18).
The love of God is a giving love. You don’t increase by what you keep; you increase by what you give. So, you are not blessing anyone by your giving, you are simply refreshing the person for God to bless you.
When the love of God overwhelms you, giving becomes a natural lifestyle. And love is what empowers you to lay down the unimaginable for the in-explainable to come your way (John 10:17-18). This week shall be a week of harvest of miracles for you!
Remember, we are in the “Midst of the Year,” where every everlasting mountain is scheduled to be scattered; and every perpetual hill will be brought down. Your own portion shall not be lost in Jesus precious Name! You are blessed!

Prophetic Blessings!
·        This week is declared a week of harvest of answers!
·        This week, every harassment on your life must end now!
·        Whatever represents shame and reproach around you, will be turned to glory!
·        Whatever represents a concern in your life, will be turned to you for a testimony!
·        You will never lack the revelation of what to do to move to the next level!
·        I decree every corruption in anyone’s blood be flushed out forever!
·        I decree by this ministration today, every terminal disease of the heart, kidneys, livers, bones or marrows that looks like unmovable and everlasting mountains, be flushed out by the power of the blood and the flesh!
·        Every dying or dead organs, bounce back to life today!
·        Every everlasting mountain and perpetual hill resisting your glorious destiny in Christ, I command them to come down!
·        Every generational curse is swallowed up in victory today!
Divine Healing!
“A couple of months ago, I started having excruciating pains in my right arm.  I had applied all the kingdom mysteries at my disposal: the anointing oil, the mantle and others, but all to no avail.
When the pain persisted, I took advantage of the Week of Spiritual Emphasis for the month of June.
While I was still planning how I was going to go about it, the Spirit of the Lord instructed me not to stay at home, but to separate myself and go to Canaan Land in order to avoid distractions.
In obedience to that instruction, I came down to Canaan Land on Wednesday, and stayed at the Camp House.  In the course of the service, I partook of the Communion. When the service was over at 8.30 p.m., I went to my room, dropped my Bible and went straight to the field to pray. That night, I prayed like never before. 
By the time I got back to my room, I discovered that it was 3.00 a.m.  I eventually, went to bed at 4.00 a.m.
I had a dream that night, where I saw all manner of pus dripping from my arm; that was when I knew it was not an ordinary pain. In the dream, I wrapped a towel around my arm, in order to prevent the pus from staining my bed sheet.
When I woke up the next morning, the pains had disappeared. I give all the glory to my Father. Praise the Lord!” ---Bro. Havilah, M.
Healed of Rheumatism & Arthritis!
“I was a staunch Muslim before; the son of an Alfa from Ilorin, Kwara State. 
The first time an evangelist from this church came to my house, I said, ‘What do you mean? Didn’t you see the Arabic quotation on my door? Go to the next door!’
Today, I thank God for his persistence which resulted to my salvation in July, 2011 at Faith Tabernacle.
After accepting Jesus into my life, my family and I went for water baptism; that was the beginning of our turnaround.
My wife, who had suffered from rheumatism and arthritis for 10 years, and could not walk a short distance without sitting on the floor continuously, was healed suddenly. All traces of rheumatism and arthritis were swallowed-up instantly. I give glory to God!” ---Mr. & Mrs. Opeloyeru.
Smoking and Drinking Addiction terminated!
“For 10 years I was addicted to smoking and drinking.
To the glory of God, after my encounter at the Word of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI), God terminated that spirit of smoking and drinking from my life. Today, I am free from it forever.”--- Bro. John, E.
From Rejected to a Celebrity!
“I was a Muslim before my conversion; and today I am a member of this Commission.  The first thing God did in my life when I joined this church was to break the generational curse that was hanging over me.
Before now, I was always rejected wherever I went. Sometimes, I look at myself and ask, ‘could it be because of my size that people treat me this way?’
The situation got so bad that I was jobless for two years. 
After my conversion, I enrolled for the Word of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI); that was where my brain opened. 
While I was at WOFBI, a lawyer at my former place of work called and said, ‘Aminu, please, we need you.’ I said, ‘For what?’ The he said, ‘We need you to resume back.’
The Bishop once said, ‘Anytime you notice that a place is not good for you, just turn around and leave.’ So, I refused to honour their invitation.
While at WOFBI, I got another call but this time I was told that my former boss wanted to see me.  In response, I told the lawyer that I would get back to her (my boss), but for now I needed some time to myself. The lawyer then said, ‘We have been trying your number for five days now.’ I said, ‘Yes, before you can reach me now, you would have to call me by 5.00 pm.’ This was because I always switch off my phone till the close of WOFBI classes.
After that encounter, I called my mentor and told her all that had happened.  She said, ‘Okay! In the first instance, were you called for progress or demotion? Why don’t you just honour their invitation and hear them out!’  I obeyed my mentor and went to my former office.
When I got there, I became a celebrity. Everywhere I went, they would announce: ‘Mr. Aminu is around, open the door.’
When I finally met the lawyer, he said, ‘Please, Aminu, don’t be annoyed with me. We need you!’  I said, ‘Sir, you don’t need me, because you can’t afford to pay me now.’
Today, I thank God because through WOFBI my eyes are open and now, I know how to make money!” ---Bro. Aminu, S.
Delivered from Kidnappers!
“On my way to my sister’s place for holidays, in the month of March, the vehicle I boarded broke down at Ile Epo Market.  So, we waited for another vehicle. We were 12 standing by the broken down vehicle.
Another bus arrived; and as we boarded, I noticed that there were two people at the back seat, two in front with the driver and the conductor. 
When we got to Iyana Ipaja, the bus swayed from side to side as it went into a pot hole, so, I mistakenly hit the person beside me.  When I wanted to apologize, I discovered that he was fast asleep. I looked around and noticed everyone in the bus was also asleep except for the six passengers we had met in the bus. It didn’t occur to me that anything was wrong; I just concluded that they all felt like sleeping.
Before then, I overheard the passenger beside me speaking on phone that he would alight at Cement Bus Stop. So, I told the conductor to wake him up because we were approaching that bus stop. The conductor was so shocked that he looked at me and asked, ‘You are not sleeping?’ I answered, ‘What sort of question are you asking me? Why should I sleep?’
He alerted the driver and immediately, they changed course and headed for a bush path. He brought out a gun, pointed it at my head and said if I made any sound, he would shoot me.
At first, I was scared but then it occurred to me that if they discovered that I was scared, they would take advantage of me. So, I stood my grounds, while speaking in tongues silently.
When he noticed my mouth moving, he asked, ‘What are you saying?’ I told him to leave me alone, because I was not shouting. 
After a while, he asked me to give him my phone, bag and everything I had with me.  .  When I did, he turned on my phone and saw the picture of the Bishop dancing on the altar.  He then opened my bag, and the first thing he saw was the Bible divider for the month of March: ‘I am Destined for Exploits!’
Then he asked, ‘What are all these for?’ I told him, ‘The Bible divider belongs to my father, and that is the picture of my father on the phone.  He then asked, if he was my biological father. I replied, I just told you he is my father!
The two people who sat behind in the bus came towards us and said they knew my church very well, and that the people from my church are very hot. They further told him to release me in order to avoid trouble. That was how I gained my freedom. They gave me all my belongings and directed me to safety. I give all the glory to God!”
---Bro. Emenayom, P.


No comments:

Post a Comment