Friday, February 24, 2012

The Wonders In The House Of God


Winners’ Chapel International - Meru

Anointing Service - Sunday - 19th February 2012
Prophetic Focus:  I Will See The Glory Of God” John 11:40

TOPIC – The Wonders Of God’s House

David Won The Heart Of God By Going To His House
Acts 13:22 - I have found David the son of Jesse, A MAN AFTER MINE OWN HEART, which shall fulfil all my will.

How Did David Win The Heart Of God?
Psalms 122:1 -I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD.

Psalms 84:10 For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.

You Engage Violent Faith To Receive Your Blessings From The House Of God.
Psalms 63:1 -O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
2 To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.

What Do You Get In The House Of God
  1. More Faith
    Romans 10:17 - So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

    (a) Faith is the Currency in The Kingdom of God.
    Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith it is impossible to please him:

    (b) Faith makes the Impossible possible
    Matthew 17:20
    - ..for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you

    (c) Faith Stops Satan:
    Ephesians 6:16 -

    16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. (KJV)

    16 And most of all, using faith as a cover to keep off all the flaming arrows of the Evil One. (BBE)

  2. Inspiration
    When you lack people to inspire you, you expire
    Job 32:8 But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.
    Psalms 119:144 ..: give me understanding, and I shall live.

    We are inspired by (a)Testimonies, (b)Songs, (c)The Word, (d)Fellowship
  3. Instruction
    Psalms 32:8 - I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

    Those who avoid instruction go for destruction -
    Proverbs 15:32 -
    He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul:…..
  4. Healing
    Luke 5:17 And it came to pass on a certain day, as he was teaching, that there were Pharisees and doctors of the law sitting by, which were come out of every town of Galilee, and Judaea, and Jerusalem: and the POWER OF THE LORD WAS PRESENT to heal them.
  5. Possession
    Obadiah 1:17
    - But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

    Example
    Hannah

This Week: The Week Of Possessing Our Possessions By Violent Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment